Tuesday, January 12, 2010

1st steps

It is Tuesday evening and I am sitting on my couch watching Independent Lens on PBS. The doc on tonight is Young@Heart - a story about a senior citizens choir.

As I sit here watching the film, my stomach is aching to start my own film, to capture something that people would be interested in watching, finding the story that I am going to show.

Like I said in my last post, 2010 is my year, the year I am going to do it! I have been talking about this for what 5 years now? ...

Before I really get started there are a few little personal things I have to work out. I am hoping to have all those resolved by the end of February. Nothing bad, just a few things to get me in the right place.

After I finish that up and get settled - the interview process begins. I know where to find the people I am looking for...have focused in on 2 different things and still looking for one more to complete my circle. The one thing that I am having a harder time finding is the conclusion. I am hoping that as soon as I start talking to people, that I will begin to see where the story will end. I know where it will start...as with any story - I think you see it unfold.

I can't wait to start.
I can do this!
I am going to do this!

PS - thank you to all my new twitter friends that are involved in the film community. Your posts, blogs and films are an inspiration and make me want to get rolling on my project even more!!

PSS - going to work on re-designing this blog over the weekend.

PSSS - I got business cards too!

No comments:

Post a Comment